Monday, November 23, 2009

I Missed Halloween?

Dear Fall - where have you gone?

I swear it was just July a few weeks ago. Where has all of my time gone? I've missed so much....so it's time to catch up.

I realize Halloween was almost an entire month ago but it's never too late for this...

My dear friend, Amy, sent Brad and I a care package for Halloween. It included a pumpkin carving kit, my favorite pumpkin spice candles, Halloween candle holders, and floss...don't ask. So we spent one Saturday afternoon acting like kids and carving pumpkins just like old times.

Drumroll please.......
Taaadaaaaa!
The weather has been cooling off and Stella enjoys cuddling up with her blanket....and chewing holes in it.....

then turning it into a cape. You can't even get mad, it's too funny.

So Happy Belated Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. LOL i love her little cape! she's too cute. it must be a lab thing because duke, kevin's dog, gnaws through his blanket too! it's hilarious and it keeps him entertained :) STILL giggling :)

    ReplyDelete