Thursday, September 2, 2010

Schweet Pup

I sat down to the computer with all intentions of telling you about our exciting adventure to Paris… but I got distracted. Imagine that. Scrolling through the hundreds of pictures that were on the camera I came across a handful at the beginning of the “roll” and decided an Ode to Stella sounded like a much better idea. Plus the little stinker is still at the kennel and I don't get to see that schweeeet face until Tuesday. Enjoy.

Still loving our walks through the orchard. I'm going to miss this.



Remember the first time?



Trips to the playground...

LOVES watching the kids play


What happens after a long walk...
Her new trick - we can yell "BANG!" and she'll play dead. So cute!

She'll sit on the end of the chair when it's reclined waiting for attention...

"Dad. Dad. Dad. Pay attention to ME!"

The reason I can't workout at home....the fact that I don't want to doesn't help much.

And lastly, here's the look I get when I've taken too many pictures...

Ahhh, I feel better. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment